Monday, September 3, 2012

Currently Link-Up!

I believe I'm able to enter the blogging world again! I've missed it, but time has not been on my side. Tomorrow is Back to School Night. I created a powerpoint, handout, class blog letter, and volunteer sign up. Lord willing I'm prepared as much as I need to be!

Now onto September's Currently. . .

I have pictures coming soon from Busch Gardens. I went there this weekend and it was a blast! I only went on one ride and loved my time there. More on that later this week. Go link up with Farley and don't forget the Rule of 3! Come on now, we are teachers who tell our kiddos to follow the rules :)

3 comments:

Laura said...

I just had Dominos Pizza last night!! :) Love eating out, I need to start cooking more!

IamNan said...

Glad you are back to the blogging world. It is easy to stop. Have a great school year!

steve said...



Thank you for update information. i like your blog
شركة تنظيف شقق بالمدينة المنورة شركة غسيل شقق بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالرياض شركة غسيل سجاد بالرياض
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض افضل شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
https://www.bfirstseo.com/ https://www.bfirstseo.com/
شركة الاول للتنظيف و مكافحة الحشرات

شركة تنظيف بالمدينة المنورة شركة نظافة بالمدينة المنورة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة شركة رش حشرات بالمدينة المنورة
ارخص شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة

Post a Comment